Post Procedure Instructions for Microblading Eyebrows
Immediately following your eyebrow procedure:
- DON’T GET WET FOR 10 DAYS.
- Apply ointment prior to showering or bathing and blot ointment off when done.
- Don’t over lubricate area.
- After 48 hours, clean eyebrow with a damp Q-tip once daily. If desired grapeseed oil may be applied to keep the eyebrows soft and minimize the scabbing effect. (You will scab a little)
- Absolutely no picking, scrubbing or exfoliating of treated area, allow it to flake off on its own.
- Do not expose treated area to the sun or tanning beds.
- Absolutely no soaps, cleansing creams or chemicals. (Including Retin-A, Glycolic acids, Anti-aging or Anti-acne)
Remember, failure to follow post-treatment instructions may cause loss of pigment, discoloration or infection.
Remember, colors appear brighter and more sharply defined immediately following the procedure. As the healing progress, the color will soften. A touch-up procedure may or may not be necessary. Final results cannot be determined until healing is complete. Touch-up procedures must be made between 30-60 days following the procedures. Additional fees will apply for touch-ups after 60 days following the procedures. If necessary, an appointment for the touch-up can be made.
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTION PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CALL.
Healing schedule for eyebrows
- Day 1-2: The eyebrows are approximately 25% bolder and darker than they will appear when healed. Your skin is red under the pigment, which causes the color to appear darker and warmer toned. There is slight swelling. This will subside. Exfoliation, which begins in a few days, will cause the excess pigment on the eyebrows to flake away.
- Day 3: Eyebrows to start to itch and appear a bit thicker in texture. Natural exfoliation begins. Don’t exfoliate yourself.
- Day 4: The skin begins to flake-peeling from the outside edges first.
- Day 5-7: Color finishes flaking off and new skin will heal over the pigment area resulting in a softer appearance of your eyebrows. Color may appear “dull” for a few days until color clarifies.
Enjoy your permanent cosmetic!