Aftercare instructions for permanent eyeliner
Immediately Following Eyeliner Procedure:
- Apply ice to the treated area for 10 to 15 minutes every few hours or so. Ice helps
reduce swelling and aids in the healing.
- Follow by applying grapeseed oil. Place a small amount on a clean cotton swab so you
can control the amount applied. If you can see it - it’s too much!
- Repeat this process until the next morning.. After that, do not do anything. Just let it
- In 4 to 5 days, you will notice little “pepper-like” flakes on your face. This means the
crust is flaking off. You will then see a much lighter color, which will soften over time
- Your eyeliner will initially look thicker, darker, and more sharply defined.
- Showering is fine. But don't let the water hit directly on your eyes. This could knock off
the scabs and remove the color.
- Do not use mascara or eyelash curlers for seven days after the procedure. When you
resume use, purchase a new tube of mascara. The old tube may contain bacteria.
- The day after your procedure, it will look like you had a good cry.
- Your eyes may appear swollen for 24 to 36 hours.
- Sleep slightly elevated. Some people find that taking an antihistamine before bed