Post Procedure Instructions for Eyebrows
Mop & Glow
- Apply warm compress (cotton pad) and gently wipe a few times the first day.
- Then apply hydrocortisone sparingly using a clean cotton swab. DO THIS FOR 24 HOURS ONLY. Do not use your fingers!
- In the morning gently, gently cleanse with a mild antibacterial soap. Rinse with water and lightly pat area dry. Follow by applying hydrocortisone.
- After 24 hours discontinue applying the warm compress and the gentle cleansing, but continue to dab grapeseed oil for 1 day morning and evening. Place a small amount on a clean cotton swab so you can control the amount applied. If you can see it, it’s too much!
- Don’t rub through or you will knock off the scabs, which will remove the color.
What to Expect
- The brows appear thicker, darker, and more sharply defined immediately following the procedure.
- The color will also be warmer. This is due to the way the colors are mixed to avoid having the colors change.
- What you see when you leave is NOT the final color. As the healing process progresses, the color will soften and heal to a more neutral color.
- In about 5 to 7 days, when the epidermis (top layer of skin) has exfoliated, you will see a much lighter color. The color will continue to slowly appear until it develops into its final color (20-30% lighter) within the month.
- In the future, use a total sunblock to prevent fading of the pigment color.
- Final results cannot be determined until healing is complete. You must allow 4 to 6 weeks to complete this process. After this time, the final color will be seen.
- The aftercare of your procedure can determine the outcome!