Terms, Conditions & Policies
- You are provided a free complimentary 30-minute consultation
- Scheduling Requirements:
- For each appointment, we require a $75 non-refundable deposit
- This deposit will be credited towards your procedure costs.
- If you miss your appointment, you forfeit the $75.
- A free basic touch-up is included in the price and must be completed between 3 and 6 months from the original procedure.
- A Touch-Up is simply adding a few strokes or pigment to the initial work. (See Enhanced Touch-Ups and Re-Do’s policy below.)
- You cannot have your touch-up before 3 months because the skin is still healing underneath.
- NOTE: Correcting old permanent makeup done by another artist is NOT guaranteed to hold the color as long.
- Children are not allowed in the procedure room during the service
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.
NOTE: Services are available on Tuesday (10:00 AM to 5:00 PM), Wednesday (1:00 PM to 8:00 PM), Friday (10:00 AM to 5:00 PM) and Saturday (1:00 PM to 5:00 PM).
Enhanced Touch-Ups and Re-Do’s
- Permanent Makeup is a two-step process. The first step is to lay the foundation. The second step is to enhance. Enhancements can include what we call the Enhancement Touch-Ups and Re-Do’s.
- Enhanced touch-ups, which are provided after the first free touch-up, occur from 6 to 12 months after the initial procedure. Most clients will not need this Enhanced Touch-up.
- Examples of Enhanced Touch-Ups include making eyeline thicker or a complete color change of the brows.
- The cost for Enhanced Touch-Ups is $250 for eyeliner and brows. The price could be higher for lips.
- After 12 months, Enhanced Touch’s become Re-Do’s.
- How your skin reacts to permanent make-up will determine if and when you need a Re-do. You may not need a Re-Do for several years.
- Re-Do’s are essentially a repeat of the initial procedure. We go over the initial work to correct and/or add color. A Re-Do requires the same amount of time as the initial procedure.
- The cost for Re-Do’s is $450.
- Because the Re-Do is priced at a discount compared to the original procedure, there is no free touch-up with the Re-Do.
- If you need an additional touch-up for your Re-Do procedure, the cost is $250.
- If the re-do is past 3 years the cost is $600 which will include a free touch up.